Sterling Systems & Controls, Inc. mixer control for bakery application, from sequencing and verification of operator interface steps at the mixer, to the automated ingredient tracking from receiving of raw materials, to the finished batches of dough, the below briefly highlights the different levels of process controls available, and specifically mixer control for bakery, with Sterling Systems bakery batch controller solutions.
Sterling Systems & Controls provides designs and equipment using Allen-Bradley PLC’s and industrial PC’s running Sterling Systems customized Windows-based automation software. Sterling Systems & Controls has more than 50 years of process and automation technology experience to ensure quality and efficiency in both hardware and software.
Mixer Control Options
Sterling Systems & Controls standard bakery batching controller can automate the mixer speed (fast and slow) through the recipe sequence instructions. The scale & mixer inlet gate is also controlled by the system. Sequencing can be adjustable or fixed. The bakery batching controller will also monitor mixer bowl positions. This monitoring of mixer bowl positions allows the batching controller to verify that an operator has actually lowered the mixer bowl to accomplish certain tasks as they are prompted through the batching sequence.
Such tasks as hand-add, bowl scraping, etc. will require that the mixer bowl has been raised or lowered to the required position and these steps verified as part of the formula specification. The batch recipe and summary will ensure that each batch is efficiently and repeatedly produced to the formula specification. Please contact us at 815-625-0852 or email@example.com for more information about mixer control and ingredient batching for bakeries.
- Custom designed SSCI.NET software batching application specifically for Bakery Mixing, to meet your exact requirements.
- Integrated mixing control options with weighing and batching for dry and liquid ingredients.
- Comply with Food Safety requirements.
- Increased throughput & batch consistency.
- Compare Live Mix trends to saved Perfect Batch trends to compensate before dough is discharged.
- Easily scale recipe size based on flour draw.
- Can correct/repair batch consistency “on the fly”.
- Automatic and/or Semi-Automatic ingredient batching.
- Lot Tracking and Batch Validation.
- Control mixing of dry, liquid and hand-add ingredients.
- Programmable recipes.
- Ingredient tolerance control (+/-).
- Mixer bowl temperature monitoring.
- Mixer load control tolerance/history.
- Raw ingredient inventory and usage.
- Finished product batch/history.
- Virtually unlimited number of recipes and ingredients.
- Wide range of applications for type of mixer, size and configuration strategies.
- ERP system integration capable.
- Remote supervisory control available.
Give us a call today to talk about your business and process objectives and see how Sterling Systems & Controls can provide a custom engineered solution. You can reach us by phone at 1-815-625-0852, toll-free in the USA 1-800-257-7214, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.